Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to love my husband

So lately I've been really interested in learning how to love people the way they best receive love. I have especially been paying attention to my husband who's main 'Love Language" is words of affirmation. This post isn't going to be any deep thoughts but rather a public commitment to put Ryan's needs first and be held accountable for the words I speak to him. I want to build my husband up. In our culture, I think its especially important for husbands and wives to pay attention to this considering the odds are almost stacked against us to have a marriage free from any serious stumbles or fall outs. I have loved coming to the realization of just how special marriage is and how much I want to protect it. How cool to know that while I'm loving Ryan the best way I can, he has his heart set on loving me the best way he can! Loving this :)

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

Great topic, love. Check out this site http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/a_woman_after_gods_own_heart/Default.asp